"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door to the conference room hissed open, and Data stepped in.
- As he did the engines finally cut out and the door at the front hissed open.
- And then the door to the captain's ready room hissed open.
- He turned and moved toward the door, which hissed open for him.
- At that moment the door to the conference room hissed open and Stone walked in.
- He got up and walked to the door, which hissed open ahead of him.
- He was three steps away from the door when it hissed open.
- The door hissed open, and Silence led the way in.
- The door hissed open, and in the three came again.
- He did not look around as the door behind him hissed open and closed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.