"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Jim looked on, the front door slammed open and his brother emerged.
- She'd just lifted her hand to cup his cheek when the door slammed open.
- Scott was about to respond when the door slammed open.
- The lock on the door gave way and the doors slammed open.
- She had just reached his door when it slammed open.
- She was relieved when the door to her office slammed open.
- The front door slammed open, and two panting children ran in.
- She was just finishing the task when the front door slammed open.
- Just then, the outer door to the office slammed open.
- It slammed open and the four men poured into the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.