"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door at the far end had been left open.
- It is a 110-meter-tall white building with the middle part left open.
- The door was left open for a possible future return.
- That would leave open the question of the other $14.5 billion.
- But all too often, they don't have to use force to get into a house because a door or window has been left open.
- Then again there was the business of the front door being left open.
- He got up and went over to the door, left open.
- I decided to play the role he'd left open for me.
- The door to the kitchen had been left half open.
- This was the last door to life left open to you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.