"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd started on the access hatch, but found it nearly impossible to pry open and tried to find something easier.
- When she looked up from the brandy, her eyes were pried wide open by a memory.
- Now the question is whether those wallets can be pried open.
- A crate in the center of the room had been pried open.
- The stone door was pried open to give access to the rear room of the grave.
- Two minutes later, they had the door pried open.
- They could be pried open, however, if enough pressure was applied.
- The door to the apartment was locked and had to be pried open, the police said.
- Doesn't look like the lock was pried open or anything, but she went into the drawer this morning, no money.
- I found a window in the basement that has been pried open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.