"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Your case is going to be held open for 60 days," she says.
- She walked with a book held open in front of her.
- They were moving toward the living room door, which Guy was holding open.
- I started to ask another question, but my eye was too heavy to hold open.
- Usually someone was either going in or coming out, and the door would be held open for him.
- He nodded but made no move toward the door she held open.
- As he walked up to the door, it was held open by one of the staff.
- Now I had to watch as the door of opportunity was held wide open for someone else.
- The girl turned without speaking, her hand on the door which she was holding open.
- If I would just get on the ball and send in my $1,000, he'd make sure a place was held open for me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.