"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the far side of the table a second door swung open.
- The door to the second room of the office had suddenly swung open.
- We'd been in the study for about an hour when the door swung open.
- The door swung open, and two young men came in.
- The woman did not say another word, but at last the door swung open.
- In a moment the door swung open and he was out.
- As the door swung open, I saw a man outside looking in.
- But before I could go on, the door swung open.
- She wasn't in the rest room, because its door was swinging open.
- She was about to let herself out when the door swung open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.