"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But others, even those who want the church cemetery to be kept open, are not so sure.
- A line was to have been kept open for him all evening.
- Both door and windows are kept open for three weeks.
- The door to growth and enlightenment must always be kept open.
- Shops were kept open in other cities also after 8 pm.
- Only with government help could the school be kept open.
- The balance of the rooms were kept open for public use.
- During winter, the court is still kept open but rarely used.
- Not to close off any options that he might want kept open.
- Yet, the three cannot come to agreement on how to do so and the issue has been kept open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.