"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not three yards to her right, the front door crashed open.
- She wanted to go home- The door of her car crashed open.
- A second later it gave way, crashing open against the wall.
- The door at the top of the stairs crashed open.
- Both men got to their feet as the door was crashed open.
- The school door crashed open and there was Coyote, teacher for the day.
- At last the door crashed open and they could all see the top of some metal steps.
- The side door to the room crashed open and George pushed inside, ahead of three or four more men.
- His words were cut off by the sound of the door crashing open.
- Behind them, there was a cry of pain and the door crashed open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.