"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His mouth dropped open at what he saw directly below.
- My mouth dropped open for a second, but I said nothing.
- His mouth dropped open as she shut the door behind her.
- All eyes turned and almost immediately every man's mouth dropped open.
- I was trying hard to keep my mouth from dropping open.
- His mouth dropped open to speak, but he closed it without saying a word.
- Instead, her mouth dropped open as she read the name of the judge sitting on the case.
- When he saw what was inside, his mouth dropped open.
- With an effort he kept his mouth from dropping open.
- Then, he got a good look at the boy, and his mouth dropped open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.