"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this time, the clubhouse remained open and was used for special events.
- The rest of the second floor has remained open to adults, but it will be closed for about a month while the lead is removed.
- The location closed in 2009 after remaining open to movie companies and the public since 1960.
- Out of season, those places remaining open usually charge far less than in high summer.
- For the last seven hundred years they had remained open.
- However, the school remained open and have continued to operate well.
- With two-thirds of its work force on the job, Boeing has remained open.
- By law the new offer must remain open for 10 business days, which would be Feb. 3.
- The branch was again considered for closure in 1933, but remained open.
- "They need to look to see whether remaining open as a facility is the best route for that hospital."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.