"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of the doors they passed had been broken open.
- But so can the Devils, and they may be ready to break open with some production.
- The sky began to break open in cracks of blue.
- "We all ran through the door which broke open on impact."
- "He went to the place where the sky broke open."
- He started to take them home, but one broke open.
- That door could not be broken open from the outside.
- At last, a line of clear sky broke open along the east.
- He got moving again, holding the bag by the bottom so it wouldn't break open.
- The road broke open and a car drove into it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.