"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The minute she heard that, her eyes popped wide open.
- Then she saw a door ahead, and it popped open.
- Call gave the boy a little shake and his eyes popped open.
- After her eyes popped open, it took a long moment before she realized that something else was wrong, too.
- The safe popped open, and he took out the gun.
- He came up against the door, which had popped open.
- Another window popped open in the middle of the room.
- Just then her eyes popped open and she looked straight at me.
- The door popped open and he took a look inside.
- A little door on either side of the clock popped open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.