"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door on the far side of the room clicked open.
- About ten minutes after I got into the car, the trunk clicked open.
- He turned to speak to Jordan and a door clicked open on one side of the hall.
- He had begun to turn away when the door clicked open.
- The small red light turned green and the safe clicked open.
- But the kid's mouth clicked open and words came out slowly.
- I turned the key in the driver's door, and it clicked open.
- She gave it a turn, and the lock clicked open.
- A moment later they heard the door on the far side of the room click open.
- The door at the end of the hall clicked open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.