"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, just before the car got to the edge, the door banged open and out he flew onto the road!
- The doors banged open hard, and the street life of the City spilled in.
- Behind me the door banged open and I felt myself jump.
- It turned out to be the far door, banging open and shut in the wind.
- Before he could, the door to the porch banged open.
- The front door was banging open and shut in the wind.
- There was no further opportunity for conversation, as the door banged open.
- It was on the third day after that the door of his shop banged open and a man came in.
- She looked at him briefly, and then the back door banged open.
- There was a sound at the door, and it banged open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.