"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But, suddenly, the race for the best record in the West has become even more open.
- And it's only now that I've really become open to the idea.
- I've become more open, and I think in away it has made me grow up.
- But it has changed and become more open to the wider world.
- But in the last few years, officials have gradually become more open about the subject.
- The very idea of artistic quality has become open to question.
- She was becoming more open in her treatment of my brother.
- Now, the press has become more open, but nobody knows what the rules are.
- I can see becoming more open about our finances with friends and family.
- The procedure has become more open and effective as a result.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.