"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police found the apartment door had not been forced open.
- The case was later forced open by someone and a document removed.
- The door forced open, against the pressure of the water.
- They said the door, normally locked with a key, had not been forced open.
- The inner lock was forced open in its turn, and we went through.
- The door of the room had been forced open.
- The steel cover of the well had been forced open.
- He saw that the alley door had been forced open.
- They made no move to advance from the other side of the door he had forced open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.