"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The front window was propped open to catch a fresh draft.
- The security door was propped open with half a brick.
- The window was propped open with a piece of wood.
- The door has been propped open for me, as it usually is.
- An astronomy book lay propped open on the table in front of him.
- Of those propped open, only one near the end led into a room that wasn't dark.
- The doors had been propped open, probably because of the day's heat.
- The screen door was propped open, and I could see them struggle with the turn.
- She stopped in front of a room with a door propped open and then turned to face me.
- It was a fire door, usually shut but now propped open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.