"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The grocery had stayed open but cut back its hours, and dropped from a dozen employees to only a couple.
- The bottom line, though, is that most labs are staying open.
- By then all his costumes were out and there was no use staying open.
- The school is well known for staying open throughout adverse weather conditions.
- Five months ago the clinic started staying open on Sundays.
- "Pretty late for you to be staying open," returned Harry.
- The company was having trouble staying open in the 1970s.
- The hatch had stayed open, to let in fresh air.
- Her mouth opened and stayed open, but no words came out.
- Even as they do so, Progressive and similar churches here have a hard time just staying open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.