"open" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The case cracked open as it fell to the ground.
- If I'm right this whole thing will be cracked wide open.
- To the West of our location the ground had cracked open.
- A door had cracked open in the white power block.
- They walked toward the great windows, cracked open to let air into the room.
- The doors were cracked open, just as he had left them so many years ago.
- I always leave the bathroom light on and the door cracked open at night.
- About five minutes after I returned, the sky cracked open.
- The door to the room where we were talking was cracked open.
- He beat it in after me, leaving the door cracked open a little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.