"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was unwelcome news, indeed, that he might not be in the camp.
- The campaign comes in the wake of some unwelcome news for the industry.
- I get the impression he has had some rather unwelcome news.
- And being asked to work longer before retiring is unwelcome news for many.
- Then he grasped for a bright side to the unwelcome news.
- "This will be unwelcome news for others" in the industry.
- I have some more rather unwelcome news for you.
- Oh, the injustice that such unwelcome news should be my burden!
- The show begins with the unwelcome news that two people will be going home this week.
- But this tax bill also has some unwelcome news for those who get the capital gains they wanted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.