"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news paper was used as a political tool.
- We as rural people don't have access to electronic media or news papers for that matter.
- This news paper involved politics and her father wanted to become independent from Spain.
- If someone is wronged by a news paper it should not be seen as an opportunity for a pay off.
- The news paper was never published, but Park still pursued a career as a journalist.
- There were a lot of news paper reported this unique cultural heritage back to those days.
- He also writes article on different subject for various national news paper's of India.
- Now suddenly he began to think about news papers again.
- Sometimes they are written up in the news papers, and there is no explanation of them.
- Behind it sat a man reading a news paper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.