"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sitting at her desk the other day, she got yet another call from a frantic relative with bad news and high expectations.
- It was good to get your last letter with news of all the family.
- Get the weekly Woman's Hour email with news from the presenters and the production team.
- Get Congressman Kissell's email newsletter with news affecting the 8th District.
- People say, 'If we can't get a breakthrough with good news, what will happen if we hear some bad news?'
- Near the end of the set, Ms. Phair got a phone call with bad news; the parent of a friend was seriously ill.
- By ten- thirty he got a call from Henry Sarnoff with depressing news.
- Danny Hillis was sitting at his desk in Los Angeles when he got a telephone call with big news.
- But every now and then I'd get a letter with news that a friend had been killed in Vietnam.
- Sure as I do, I'll get a phone call with bad news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.