"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While this migration did not create any significant problems, the news drew greater negative attention to the area.
- Although the news drew protests around the world, the event was not reported in the Soviet press.
- THE news drew attention to the strange disappearance of two other men from the car.
- The news instantly drew many visitors to the site.
- The extraordinary news from Colombia draws attention to the imbalance.
- The news of the timetable drew reactions in Washington that ran mostly along party lines.
- The electrifying news drew him as a lodestone draws iron.
- But news of the salaries has drawn some criticism.
- The news of the proposed settlement is drawing in many women who did not think they had a legal case.
- The news drew a ragged cheer from those who had found the energy and the will to get up and stay on their feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.