"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He joined the Nine Network in May 1986, making the move from news into sport.
- How to make money from digital news 4.
- Microsoft's position is that because no one yet has figured how to make money from Web-based news and entertainment, the company must own on-line rights to justify its investment.
- Making the move from news to national memorabilia in a mere seven years, DNA evidence from the O. J. Simpson trial has been sent to the Smithsonian Institution.
- He made no comment on the removal of dissent from televised news.
- By doing so, Mr. O'Connell was able to benefit from gains in the stocks made from news and information that occurred after regular trading hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.