"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News Corp may well be worth more in pieces than together.
- News Corp has yet to issue a statement on the new allegations.
- News Corp still owns a minority share in the company.
- News Corp had offered 700p per share for the remaining 60.9% of shares that it did not own.
- What action did you and/or the News Corp board take as a result of this story?
- "News Corp is one of the most experienced global operators," she added.
- News Corp must be hoping that the sins of the son are not visited on the father.
- The more financial damage News Corp. does to itself the better.
- News Corp. remains a formidable company with profitable businesses all over the world.
- News Corp only have one agenda - their own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.