"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do you get your news at different times of the day?
- Finally, she was going to get some good news after way too much of the other kind.
- The city did get some good news from the business community, though.
- And then I didn't want to get news at all.
- You're probably not getting much news about what's going on here in the States.
- May as well get the bad news over with all at once.
- And of course we'll just continue what we've done ever since we got the news.
- I wanted them both together before they got the news.
- Sure enough, he got the news at the end of the day.
- Let's get the bad news out of the way first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.