"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you know what he did last night, by way of taking the bad news?
- He watched her face to see how she would take the news.
- Think about how you want your partner to take the news.
- How did Mary take the news that her son was leaving home for good?
- A part of her wasn't sure how he'd take the news.
- Still, people took the news however they could get it.
- "I take it the news from the team conference could've been better."
- He took the good news back to his people, but not too many of them believed him.
- He wasn't there when she was told; she'd had to take the news alone.
- One, I wasn't sure how he'd take the news about his family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.