"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In September 2008, the News and Observer offered buyouts to all 320 newsroom employees, approximately 40% of its staff, in an effort to cut expenses.
- News offers dozens of RSS feeds you can read in My Yahoo!
- 'News to me,' Bullen offered with a shrug.
- In the proposal, The News offered hourly salary increases of 10 percent a year for three years but lengthened the workweek to 37 1/2 hours from 34 1/2.
- News of the World has offered damages to eight people including former Sky football pundit Andy Gray over phone hacking.
- News Presentation" offers re-enactments and commentary.
- Because The News is offering permanent jobs to replacements, the unions now consider any negotiated settlement impossible.
- News about Lada's struggling financial situation early in the season initially offered the Capitals some hope that Semin would join the team after all.
- Mr. Osborne said The News would offer jobs to some Herald employees and add some of the paper's syndicated features.
- He later accepted the job opportunity that the News offered him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.