"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This comes as welcome news for a few different groups.
- That's welcome news for the 7.5 million people with this complex skin disease.
- That was welcome news for a president whose tax plans looked all but dead a few weeks ago.
- But just in case we aren't doing a good enough job, Swift herself has some welcome news for you.
- Which would be welcome news to my wife, I'm sure.
- The big drop over the past five years since the 1987 election is welcome news.
- This is welcome news for the employees and management of that company.
- But it is welcome news in an industry where album sales for 2010 were down 13 percent from 2009.
- This is more welcome news for buy to let owners.
- That would be very welcome news, both to citizens and to the industry itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.