"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They left that news for me to tell you, Patch.
- It is nice to sometimes close ones eyes and actually have someone tell you the news, as we do with the radio.
- The bad news: The numbers tell us we are wrong.
- She knew he had engineered the attack long before the news told the world so.
- He asked them if they were sitting down, then told them the bad news.
- Good news," Professor North told her, as she came back into the room.
- The news had told them nothing they didn't already know and Evan still hadn't returned.
- Then he beat his brains for news to tell her.
- But at that moment in time, Cadillac hadn't told him the good news.
- The news tells me domestic violence is through the roof in the last couple of weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.