"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Told a crying kid where he'd lost his lunch money.
- Sometimes I went to school, but didn't have lunch money.
- "I used to save my lunch money to buy records," he said.
- On a recent day, she did not have enough lunch money.
- But some days, someone might need lunch money or bus fare.
- The husband gave me two bucks a day lunch money.
- He needed lunch money, so that was provided for him out of his family trust fund.
- Because a boy cannot support a baby on lunch money.
- "She used to give away her lunch money" as a child, and came home hungry, he added.
- What about the kids who spend their lunch money on cigarettes?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.