"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We had to take it out of the food money," Joe said.
- Some need food money after the Social Security check runs out.
- We got the best food money can buy and a stack of rare books to collect.
- It may not sound much but to some that's food money.
- I spent most of my food money in grocery stores, rather than at restaurants.
- But foreigners get the best food money can buy.
- In return, the living continue to offer food, money and other necessities to their ancestors.
- Her husband sells cigarettes in the market for food money.
- You're drinking your food money and you'll get no more.
- Later, Riley uses the food money to buy new clothes for himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.