"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This important development, which began in the towns, was fostered by the mercantile class and the rise of a money economy.
- So far we have not been living in a money economy, that's the way scientific stations are.
- It also marked our return to the money economy.
- What they see is the corrosion of beliefs and standards that has come with the money economy.
- About 85 percent of the population is estimated to be peasant farmers, who enter the money economy only marginally.
- As part of that, the country has become a laboratory for experts helping build a money economy from scratch.
- The development of the money economy and the wheel, would have facilitated a much more expansive trade.
- With the money economy spreading extremely slowly, he could only centralize very limited financial resources.
- Quite simply, that is how the euro and the future of our money economy will be judged.
- The money economy cannot just be something abstract.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.