"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With start-up money and possibilities for contracts, they both should develop good careers.
- But where does a 25-year-old Russian get that kind of start-up money?
- Top prospects often receive start-up money from agents when they turn professional.
- Armed with $4 million in start-up money, he's creating a new magazine for men.
- The main problem with most such approaches is capital: where does the start-up money for groups to record and promote their music come from?
- The company was given C$1.5 billion in start-up money and easy access to new sources of capital.
- After all, the public start-up money is limited, and there's no telling what the demand will actually be for the recycled products.
- British Airways contributed $900,000 in start-up money last week; $13.3 million more is needed.
- But Hamburg's officials recently rejected the idea, along with $400,000 in start-up money from the state.
- International Systems would provide the computer expertise and the start-up money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.