"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leverage allows money to be created out of thin air.
- Federal law allows soft money to be used only for party-building activities.
- One of the senator's proposals would allow more soft money to flow to state parties.
- It would also allow Federal money appropriated under the act to be used for young people through the age of 21.
- "It allows me extra money to spend on the kids."
- You have to allow time and money to modify ideas.
- Many countries are following America's lead in allowing money to influence the electoral process.
- States can allow money to accumulate, and draw it when their needs increase.
- The current policy framework also allows money to already be spent on projects in 2009.
- He has favored allowing federal money to be used more freely by religious institutions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.