"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I simply could not lay my hands on any ready money.
- Some ready money I had with me, please to say, but no large amount.
- "Just have the second half of the money ready to deposit in my account next time you hear from me."
- Yet this time around, ready money once again is the mantra.
- I can advance you what ready money is needed for current expenses.
- All a guy needed was a little ready money, and he could go places.
- Not that there is a surplus of ready money in Paris at the moment.
- "Shall you have the money ready for him at that time?"
- "I thought you had spent practically all your ready money in the defense of Ralph at his trial."
- Wines will be sold at the lowest possible price, and for ready money only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.