"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The repairs are done only in name & probably the money allotted for such repairs directly goes into bureaucratic system.
- An allowance is an amount of money given or allotted usually at regular intervals for a specific purpose.
- He was to have been sent on an embassy to Rome, but spent the money allotted for the purpose in Paris.
- Voy's problem with the budget stemmed from his disappointment over the money allotted.
- Without her vision and precise plan, the money allotted to improve the school might not have been used so wisely.
- But those who were expected to support the budget had money allotted to the organizations they requested.
- But the economically resurgent tribes have no immediate plans, programs or money allotted to make their language live again.
- The money allotted from the federal government allowed the affected towns to clean up the damage and begin the rebuilding process.
- Congress has its own ideas about where and how to spend money allotted for the Pentagon.
- "I can tell you that in my budget projections through 1995, I don't have any money allotted for this."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.