"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schools are trying to provide more services with less money.
- Providing the parent with additional money will often make those problems worse.
- Mark Twain, now provided with money, decided to pay a visit to his people.
- This 1198 collection was to provide the king with money for his military campaigns in France, and raised about £1,000.
- A job would get me out of the house a lot and provide me with much needed money.
- It was he who provided me with money to leave Albania.
- "The challenge is how we can continue to provide adequate educational services and programs with less money," he said.
- We can provide you with money to buy your passage home.
- Why provide a dead man with money even if he's a relative?
- The party was long supported by Iran, which provided it with arms and money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.