"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pâquet was granted money so he could eventually provide some services to the University.
- The county council granted money for a cottage hospital in 1878, which was inaugurated four years later.
- It also granted federal money to agricultural extension network and the work of agricultural colleges.
- Every year Victoria visits one or several clubs or projects that have been granted money.
- The Fund has so far granted money to more than 20 Canadian organizations.
- Should an emissary with unlimited power be granting children money when their father chose to leave them nothing?
- The three funds will continue to grant money to the families of those killed in the attack.
- The studio would grant money to the film program in exchange for an exclusive 90-day first crack at students' theses projects.
- Seeing what had been done, Congress accepted the school, which was in full operation, and granted money for the repairs of the buildings.
- In part, this plan would grant extra money to poorer school systems and those in areas with a higher cost of living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.