"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of his friends says he'll put up the money.
- He was sure his father would put up the money.
- We put up all the money and he'll run it for us.
- "Who put up the money to buy these arms companies?"
- "Who put up the money to bring back such an old star?"
- Before the week ended he had put up the money.
- The man who is putting up the money has got to be kept happy.
- He will answer to those who are putting up the money.
- And advocates say the Government needs to put up far more money.
- And even though the cost may be small to each passenger over five years, who will put up the money in the first place?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.