"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the kind of stuff I put on paper and sell for money.
- I wanted to be something in the world and sold my soul, for money.
- He would sell it, not long after, for enough money to change his life.
- An identical house a few doors away had sold for good money only a couple of weeks ago.
- They spend their morning trying to sell her dolls for money.
- It is sad how some will sell their soul for money.
- He would have sold his soul for money to buy whiskey.
- These animals can also be sold for money if the need arises.
- I will not let my sister sell herself for money.
- They can't sell their fruit for enough money to cover the cost of picking them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.