"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At a minimum, schools should ensure that parents are fully aware of the policy adopted for children who do not have their meal money.
- The players are making millions and they still get meal money?
- Players did not account for all the meal money they were given to take recruits out to dinner.
- The meal money that went unaccounted for was small, some university officials said.
- The four continue to receive meal money and room and board, Phillips said.
- It seems strange that both sides should even be wasting time at this stage over meal money.
- They players get $18 a day in meal money for the four-month season; their salaries range from $750 to $2,000 a month.
- There were no salaries, only $10-a-day meal money, $15 for top players.
- "You had to stay on 'em for that meal money or they'd forget," he said.
- He made $3,000 a month, the league's maximum, and $20 a day for meal money on the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.