"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Michael wanted to rush to the screen and smash his hands against the terrible images.
- "I just had a terrible image in my mind about using any kind of psychological drug."
- She stared at him, not breathing, the terrible images rushing back.
- Some are able to see the terrible images of the destruction only from miles away.
- What a terrible image this would be when complete!
- Since then I haven't been able to get the terrible images out of my head.
- It was a terrible image and, once thought, wouldn't go away.
- And I imagined what it would be to make the connection with this terrible image.
- He tried to purge his mind of the day's terrible images.
- The terrible image faded, and space was empty once again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.