"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tried so hard to drive away that last frightening image of her dead face lying in the coffin.
- The frightening image of the curator's body remained locked in his mind.
- The men waiting for the van on this day did not fit the frightening public images.
- He nodded, and for an instant she glimpsed a frightening image.
- Television flashes frightening images of a man in distress.
- She sees a frightening image of a girl wearing a dark blue dress and long dark hair covering her face.
- The Phantom is feared by criminals over the entire world and knows how to use his frightening image against them.
- He didn't know, perhaps couldn't know, but a frightening image kept recurring to him.
- Also, the episode contains dark, frightening images that have scared many young viewers.
- A series of fantastic, beautiful, wonderful, and frightening images flooded Mark's mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.