"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There Mystra buried her face in her hands, trying to banish a chilling image from her memory.
- This chilling image sets an ominous mood for a show in which something scary always seems to be happening in the next room.
- It was a chilling image.
- The screen had frozen on the final, chilling image of the Thunderchild's tail end being drawn into the cube.
- It is a chilling image but reflects the quandary which Gunn faces as romanticism and reason come into conflict.
- A videotape shot by the rebels and shown in part on television also provided chilling images of the days leading up to the disaster.
- Earth Week will be hard put to find a more chilling image.
- It is a chilling image but weakened by the dense, hard-to-read text meant to bolster it.
- One particularly chilling image shows a bare-breasted woman with a broken leg, with pins cutting through her flesh.
- He had a sudden, chilling image of the creature dragging itself across the desert floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.