"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had an appalling image of Velaz, naked and shivering under the needle-like rain in that empty courtyard.
- Still, as much as he tried, he found no comfort in the appalling images filling his head.
- The prospect calls up an appalling image of unbiodegradable verbiage clogging the heavens.
- The appalling image of a sliced open head is made comic by the various parts of the brain being personified as a crowd of people.
- If his screenplay avoids the lurid shock tactics of conventional women's prison movies, that's not to say the movie doesn't include some appalling images.
- Just say the name of the huge tanker and appalling images of oil-soaked birds rush to mind.
- This is a book filled with arresting, appalling images.
- First there was shock at the appalling images.
- No wonder the industry as a whole has such an appalling image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.