"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's a horrifying image to throw at a little kid.
- But back then, all during the long drive, I'd had a horrifying mental image of somebody breaking horses in half.
- "The friends I have all over the world are seeing horrifying images of what is happening when those bombs drop," she said.
- There are many ways children could be taught various perspectives by using horrifying images on television.
- Also I had some real horrifying images and ideas.
- What do these horrifying images from the not-so-distant past mean to Germans today?
- Watching the latest horrifying images, it's easy to think: could be me.
- For now, they practice twice a day, which still leaves time to watch horrifying images on a television screen, a long way from home.
- With every beat a new horrifying image occurred to her.
- Some have also been upset with film's lack of horrifying images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.