"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The thought, and the hideous images that went along with it, made her go cold all over.
- Noon lowered the volume on the television, content to let the hideous images speak for themselves.
- Oh God, Monty said, as the hideous image gripped her imagination.
- I shuddered at the thought, at the hideous images her words conjured in my mind.
- The hideous image of the otherworldly denizen disappeared in a huge fireball.
- He projected a hideous image into the minds of his audience.
- The hideous image she'd seen troubled her, but there was no time to speak of it now.
- And in a blaze of hideous images, I understood where they were taking us.
- The statue ... it was hard to clear the hideous image from his mind.
- Ryan grit his teeth and shook off the hideous image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.