"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The blurry shadows run behind - the guards sacrifice their scary images for speed.
- Here point shoes were fully deployed to create scary predatory images.
- It deals with an uncomfortable subject (death) and has scary images of hell.
- In the American version, certain scenes were edited for violent or scary images.
- This consists of retreating into his official identity, like a priest inside a mumbo-jumbo idol, and making you address him through that scary image.
- It is also a horror movie, because there are scary images and creatures.
- But scary images are woven prominently into the forecasts.
- "We didn't want to do a scary image," Mr. Miller said.
- His billowing, white, wispy hair was the scariest image in the nightmare scene.
- The phrase conveyed scary images to the Germans and the Japanese.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.