"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not think of it at other times; the immediacy, as always, conjured the painful image.
- While comprehensive, the television documentaries did not dwell on the most painful images from the past.
- The moment she did, the fractured, terrifying, painful images erupted inside her head again.
- But painful images of the frail Dennis seemed to haunt her.
- She tried to shake free of the painful double images.
- She lifted her eyes, shutting out those painful images from the past.
- Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.
- The painful image is a reproach to all, including himself.
- The memories came flooding back, painful images that lingered and refused to go.
- The obvious concern in the elderly doorman's voice brought back so many painful images for Sarah.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.